Thursday, March 20, 2008

Talk about a vacation...

I seem to have done one post and jumped ship. Shame really, this wasn't a half bad blog. As a matter o' fact I think I'll go ahead and pick it up again, now that schools a little more under control and SXSW is done with. Come to think of it, I probably should've posted something in regards to that. Oh well.

Truth be told, the reason for my hiatus was that I switched over to LiveJournal, and then WordPress. Big mistake, if you ask me, as both sites were pretty lacking. Anyways, I'm back now, and you can look forward to fairly consistent posts from here on out--perhaps on a M/W/F basis? I don't know. Seeing that I've just missed Wednesday, however, I suppose the least I can do is post a few MP3's for your enjoyment.

*Update: Apparently the links last night didn't work. Well, that just doesn't fly, so I fixed it and they should be ready to go now. Have fun listening to the music. Oh yeah, and I pretty much gave up on finding a Boyskout link that worked. I'm lazy, go figure. But now you get two songs by The Blow, how exciting, huh?

[mp3] The Blow- True Affection
[mp3] The Blow- Hey Boy

Neither of today's songs are particularly "new", I know, but "You Act Strange" always gets me in a dancing mood, and I've been on a Blow kick lately (since having seen her live at South By), so there you go. Hope everyone had a great St. Paddy's day!

No comments: