Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Killola + New Album = HOMG!

Oh my god. Just...Oh my god. I'm so in love with this band. Not only does Killola's music completely rock (as the song goes, they "annihilate, obliterate, devastate"), but on top of that they're probably the sweetest, most adorable band of all time when it comes to the fans. They love their fans, and it most definitely shows. And what do they have to show for it? Their tight-knit community of unbelievably loyal fans, that's what.

I was introduced to them via their myspace about the time they were releasing their first album, Louder, LOUDER!, and resolved to purchase it almost immediately--which, if you know me, is a pretty big deal. I very rarely bother buying CDs--why would I when I could just download it from iTunes? So anyways, I ended up getting it in the mail shortly there after, and , I kid you not, listened to it non-stop for at least 3 weeks. It was just that good.

Well, they've done it again, releasing their second studio album (I Am The Messer) this past February. Buy it. Just trust me on this.

[mp3] Killola- Barrel of Donkeys
[mp3] Killola- Santa Gimmie Something I Can Use

The first song comes to us straight off of Louder, LOUDER! (which you can snag right now at CDBaby, hint hint!), while the second one is a bonus single the did for Christmas (who'd have thunk it?)

Oh, and on the off chance that that first song doesn't work, feel free to check out their myspace/blog/website as they tend to have links to all sorts of free goodies just layin' around. Just saying.

Also: I totally have a crush on Johnny. I mean, seriously, what with his purdy mane and silly sideburns, could this boy get much cuter? Plus, check out his bass guitar. Now that's hot.


No comments: