Thursday, April 24, 2008

On Belaire and my recent hiatus

Oy vey, a week? Really?

My deepest apologies, for reals, but I recently came into computer troubles (like, oh, I don't know, I didn't have one) which kind of impaired my posting abilities. All's well and good now, who's looking forward to more regular updates? Hells yes!

Speaking of hells yes, tomorrow's the 25th, and I'm sure you all know what that means! No, I'm not going on about Baby Mama (although on the reals, I'm super excited about that, too--who has a super duper huge crush on tina fey? this lady), I'm going on about the Belaire show, of course! w00t! And talk about a steal, folks, $6 for not only Belaire, but Elf Power, The Black and White Years, and Yellow Fever. Homygawd, pinch me, this is unreal.
Today, in leu of the hiatus, I give you a bevy of songs to choose from. Enjoy folks.

[mp3] Belaire- Through The Wire
[mp3] Belaire- Shadows Moving on the Wall

[mp3] The Black and White Years- My Broken Hand
[mp3] The Black and White Years- A Wetter Sea

[mp3] Yellow Fever- Hellfire
[mp3] Yellow Fever- Alice

[mp3] Elf Power- Spiral Stairs
[mp3] Elf Power- Midnight Crawls Out

Oh yeah, and I finally got my hands on that Box Social CD I had my eyes on, so look forward to a review sometime over the weekend. Salut!



Edit: Holy crud. Loxly's gonna be there. I think I might cry :3


2 comments:

DOH said...

waittt is that really Belaire in that picture? jason & cari are the only ones who resemble the real members, but still, they appear to be cari & jason look-a-likes. Wild! they do have Belaire-esque Ts on. hm...

ANYWAYS cheers to you! and your great tastes!

ElectricChild said...

It's from their myspace, so I'm pretty sure it's them. But yeah, I suppose they look a bit off.

Cheers to your tastes as well though (Yellow Fever, ftw!) Are you from austin?